Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Announcing ClinicNET Conversations: Monthly Blog by Sharon Adams

We are happy to present ClinicNET Conversations! A new monthly blog written by ClinicNET Executive Director, Sharon Adams.  Each month Sharon will blog about a topic relevant to the health care environment that impacts our affiliate clinics.  Check out Sharon's first blog, In Search of a Crystal Ball.

"As I pondered words of wisdom to impart in my inaugural blog, I realized I was missing something critical... a crystal ball! I'd love to tell you I had an epiphany last week and now we have all the answers for implementing every aspect of health reform. I'd love to tell you with confidence exactly how clinics will change to continue meeting the needs of their community. But the truth is we're in this strange, yet exiting tweener phase of health care."  Continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment