- FY 2018-19 Primary Care Fund Application Timeline
- At a Glance - November 30, 2017
- Senior Dental News Bulletin - December 2017
- Accountable Care Collaborative 16/17 Annual Report
- Colorado interChange: Resources for your Membership - Week of November 30, 2017:
Here's a look at hot topics for providers and others:
Related to the Colorado interChange:
News You Can Use
Provider Resources for the Colorado interChange
As you continue to learn how the Colorado interChange works for your organization, many resources are available to assist you. While no resource can answer every question, many new resources are being added regularly to help. You can also subscribe to receive emails from the Department that address hot topics and ongoing issues.
Other resources include:
· The Read Your RA Quick Guide. The Department is also working to publish a webinar with more dynamic explanation of the document.
· Interim payments for providers experiencing financial difficulties are still available. You can learn more information from this document.
· Timely Filing has been a topic of confusion for many providers. A clarifying article in the October 2017 edition of the Provider Bulletincan help as well as finding answers to frequently asked questions.
A variety of resources, including step-by-step instructions with screenshots for frequent tasks and Provider Web Portal training videos, related to using the Provider Web Portal
Colorado interChange Numbers
Since March 1, 2017...
· More than $5.8 billion paid to providers
· 37 million claims have been processed
In our latest financial cycle on Friday, Nov. 24 ...
· $94 million paid to providers
· 645,000 claims processed
As a reminder, the Department frequently updates its Known Issues & Updates web page with new issues, work arounds and resolution ETA.